Wednesday, August 23, 2006

the world can be ugly, but isn't it beautiful?

so last year was a big deal because this happened.
i'm not one to celebrate anniversaries nor am i one who likes to look back in time and remember the periods of my life that were not particularly the best.

With each new day it becomes more apparent to me that everything and everyone in this world is connected in some beautiful and inexplicable way, and the more I accept that, the more my world seems to come together... I feel cradled by this universe and the immense love that comes from it.

-andrew mcmahon


today, my mother took one of our doggies to the vet today to have her put to sleep. she was an old grandma, starting to lose her mind a bit, and slowly growing more deaf and blind each passing day. she was sick the past 3 days, unable to keep food down and howling throughout the night. though i think she must be happy where she is now, and it's been a hell of a week really, trying to grapple with this and my first week of school.

when one life ends, another begins. like jenny said once, "i appreciate you getting better." thanks, andrew. ps. everyone, the dark blue video will be amazing. there's the plug.

i don't know why i can be personal on here (don't worry, it won't happen often, and you'll get your daily dose of emao soon enough) but i guess sometimes it's easier to tell people/readers who you don't know rather than those who you know personally. though i know some of my friends do read this ;)

on a side note, i am literally taking caffeine to the bloodstream. fortunately, have avoided the redbull (thanks e) but i just might give in.. very very soon. pardon the weirdness of this blog, i have a bunch of reading to get done but i had to get that off my chest.

No comments: