Tuesday, July 17, 2007

eastern conference champions (the band, not the champions)

breaking news via rockinsider (okay, fine, like 5 hrs later): eastern conference champions' [hereinafter referred to as "ecc"] cd ameritown comes out today-- but their album release show has been moved from cinespace to silverlake lounge. they go on at 11pm tonight.

reason for location change? something about a secret show for spoon. haha okay.


if i don't make it back in time from dinner in hermosa, i'll def. make it out to their show later this month @ safari sam's (7/30). my fave track is some sorta light. ecc sounds like a superfun (i really need to work on my adjectives) band to see live so can't wait!! woo

i got my issue of spin today and paramore has a one page thing. they are so cute, and i'm thrilled they're doing so well. love love love. in other news, they've taken over my ipoodlemini's top 25 tracks. scary.

ps. this post title was not invented by me.

1 comment:

JAX said...

dude it was such a killer show. Sorry you missed it. You should definately come on the 30th. Let me know if you want ticksts i'll hook you up :)