Sunday, September 25, 2005

"blog.. i am your father"

let's preface this with a sidenote (for your enlightenment and for my general amusement): rob is my awesometastic lil bro (no, we aren't related). i met him 4 years ago and he didn't even remember meeting me. but i felt bad for him (i mean the poor kid is australian. that's like. so sad. jay slash kay. so i took him under my wing and taught him all he needed to know. now, he can fly on his own.. like a butterfly...). he, like other asians, has a xanga.

rob is also well-known for his many talents. he played high school football. he's an enginerd (aka smarter than you). he plays the keyboard, piano, drums, geetar, and taiko (japanese drums). for a small fee, he will teach you how to DJ + spin the ones and twos. he doesn't sing on command unless severly/slightly intoxicated. he's pretty funny. and he speaks australian!! (that is totally a foreign language to me. must learn how to speak it. no, i'm not retarded. it's called sarcasm.) if anyone wants to date him.. contact me. i'll give you all the stalker 411.

rob (11:58:14 PM): hey its an important life decision [re: starting a blog]
me (12:01:54 AM): yes, like deciding to get pregnant
rob (12:05:53 AM): i never thought i'd ever see or hear "blog" and "pregnant" in the same conversation
me (12:06:05 AM): hahaha
me (12:06:13 AM): my blog is pregnant and you are the father!!!
me (12:06:20 AM): "blog.. i am your father"
me (12:06:23 AM): "NOOOO"
rob (12:08:39 AM): you know i don't usually do this...
rob (12:08:45 AM): but i'm gonna put that on my profile
me (12:11:07 AM): okay i now realize that what i said was funnier than i thought
rob (12:11:29 AM): yeah i seriously LOL'ed on that one
rob (12:11:32 AM): seriously.
me (12:11:41 AM): oh god..
me (12:11:43 AM): i think i'm dying
me (12:11:50 AM): AHSKHDHGLH
me (12:11:56 AM): i mean literally
me (12:12:05 AM): i'm trying to imagine an IMPREGNATED BLOG
rob (12:12:13 AM): what would the kids look like?
me (12:12:14 AM): i might need to start one called that too
me (12:12:31 AM): i have.. no idea.
rob (12:12:49 AM): if they look anything like me im gonna be pissed
rob (12:13:24 AM): if you do start your impregnated blog, you need to put this convo on it

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i only read your blog cause you say i'm cool.

xmaox said...

i thought it was because you thought i was funny.

*goes to corner and cries*