Friday, December 23, 2005

perfect posture but you're barely scraping by

listening to dc's mtv unplugged in the car today seems to have had the effect of making me a bit more emo than usual.

i must be having some serious abandonment issues, cos the other night, i nightmared that nicole richie (who was my then-best friend.. don't ask) ditched me after she ditched her ex-fiance djAM. i vaguely recall having a weird dream like two weeks ago that involved paris being my best friend also.

why is it that i get celebutantes guest-starring in my dreams? it's really annoying. i can't dream about seth cohen? like, there is no proper dialogue either.

this s*** is bananas. or maybe i need to stop reading so much celebrity gossip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your face is bananas.

Anonymous said...

bite me.