Monday, January 16, 2006

"i wish my lawn were emo so it would cut itself"

so i'm kind of anti-emo today cos i just watched eps of gilmore girls from my season 1 dvd (early bday pres. from margarita, my scholarly atlantian bff) and... my awesometastic new camera - which i was expecting to come on thurs - arrived today.

so, i'll leave with a dave rygalski quote.
A few weeks ago you told me that Lane had a crush on me. Well, I have a crush on her, too. Now, I know you have very strict rules about dating and boys, but I just want you to know that I'm a good person. I don't smoke, I don't drink, I've never gotten a ticket, I'm healthy, I take care of myself, I floss. I never watch more than 30 minutes of television a night partly because I think it's a waste of time and partly because there's nothing on. I respect my parents, I do well in school, I never play video games in case they do someday prove that playing them can turn you into a serial killer. I don't drink coffee. I hate soda because the carbonation freaks me out. I'm happy to give up meat if you feel strongly about it. I don't mind wearing a tie. I enjoy playing those hymns on my guitar, and I really, really want to take your daughter to the prom... Mrs. Kim? Please don't make me repeat that list again.
ps. mfh = motherf*ckin ho. ask vanessa.

2 comments:

b said...

one of my most favorite gilmore girls speeches ever.

b said...

also,

UMP!!!!!