Monday, July 24, 2006

let's make this moment a crime

songs to smile to: a mix i made for "a few good friends"

1. the format- the first single
2. something corporate- watch the sky
3. jimmy eat world- the world you love
4. the veronicas- revolution
5. angels & airwaves- the adventure
6. hellogoodbye- here in your arms
7. panic! at the disco- camisado
8. this day & age- seven eighty
9. cartel- wonderwall (cover)
10. jack's mannequin- la la lie (acoustic VH1)
11. the format- give it up
12. bonnie mckee- somebody
13. plain white t's- hey there delilah (live)
14. motion city soundtrack- hold me down
15. quietdrive- let me go in
16. angels & airwaves- the gift
17. the ataris- in this diary
18. the academy is- down and out

my first attempt at making a concept/theme mix. mayb i should make emo mixes for a living?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy bday to me. send me one so i can emo it out and cry for the 1/4 life crisis.