Monday, August 21, 2006

just look at how much we've changed

as some of you may know, i will be starting law school in less than 8 hrs today. this means that i will probably be photo-ing a lot less, and blogging a lot less. hopefully, AIMing/myspacing a lot less, but i make no guarantees. my priority is going to be school now (i know, it really should be shows > everything else in life. i wish :) ). EMO4LYFE.

new friends who have changed my life in more ways they will ever know (thanks jm), old friends who have stuck by me during my "slacker" period.. thank you. i am the person i am today because of you guys, and i will always be thankful. i’ve had the most amazing year off this past year, and i know that while i’ll never be able to go back to those glory days.. i will hold on to those memories when life is sucking—which i hear happens quite often for 1-Ls.

now, remind me not to become a bitter, horrible, mean lawyer-type and keep me in check sometimes. i will do my best to retain my sense of humor.

i love you all.
xoxo

ps. the sounds show saturday night blew me away. the best show BY FAR. amazing amazing amazing. i kept looking at the crowd singing every word of "night after night" (the slow version btw) and i just grinned like an idiot. maja absolutely loved the crowd so i believe there was more skirt-hiking and underwear-flashing than usual hahah.. i'm so glad i went-- it was the perfect way to spend my last weekend before law school. so happy. will probably try to get these photos posted, along with the rest of the snakes on a plane party, at the end of this week.

No comments: