Sunday, October 01, 2006

now i sit by your side, seeing my name in lights

1. i have a cold, this is fun.

2. that was a joke.

3. real news: my chem fans.. i got this bulletin yesterday on myspace.
Now Come One, Come All To This Tragic Affair...
Experience An Evening With The Black Parade at an exclusive MySpace Presents The List event with the members of My Chemical Romance. It will take place in Los Angeles on Thursday, October 5th, 2006. To get into this free event, sign up on My Chemical Romance's profile and watch your email for more details.
myspace.com/mychemicalromance
myspace.com/thelist

yes i am jealous and wish i could be there.

4. blahh news: permanent me's album release (out on stolen transmission) got pushed back to january 2007. as consolation, they have a new album version of allison posted on their myspace page.

5. when i get the chance i will update with monty are i and the outline photos. am very behind (don't blame me, blame school). and someday, i will, in fact, finish those snakes on a plane photos. i don't need therapy, i need photos.

No comments: