Friday, January 12, 2007

she ain't no oohla

semi-gigantic update, chock-full of random emo/ scene/ indie/ hipster/ non-label-able surprises.

1. the oohlas youtube vids of one of my fave songs, tv dinner.
[the oohlas - tv dinner - casa de ultragrrrl]


[the oohlas - tv dinner - the echo]


2. fall out boy pre-order bundles.. i may need to get this one. i hope pete wentz never tries to punch me.. i would be sad. and it'd probably hurt.

3. i got home and guess what i received in the mail. yep. my 31 corn lane stuff- the holly tote (which is on sale, btw, and they don't show you on the website but it's supersturdy and lined with the fabric from the fancy treat wallet) and the hot diggity clutch bag. they were even cuter than how i expected them to be, and that's awesome. and this relates to fall out boy how? 31 corn lane and clandestine collabo here. so my purchase is officially "scene" kthx.

4. school started. translation: it's killing me.. but i still like it (sometimes)? also, i'm rad cos i check my email in class and yesterday the tripwire chose my picks in their email. winatlife. fyi, my picks were as follows:
> Malcolm Gladwell Blink [Book]
> My Chemical Romance The Black Parade [Album]
> The Outline You Smash It, We'll Build Around It [Album]
> The Format Dog Problems [Album]
> The Hush Sound Like Vines [Album]

5. the outline is playing on the 15th at safari sam's. get your hipster on. i get to see the bratpack!!

2 comments:

b said...

i have xmas presents for you which i forgot about when i saw you last week. since school started, i'm assuming we're not friends anymore. let me know when we can meet up and i can give you your presents. don't worry, they're not fancy, maybe more funny? :-)

xmaox said...

of coarse we r still frenz. i just don't hav nemore frenz during scool.