Sunday, February 11, 2007

we don't fight fair

so all of this non-sleeping has landed me in the sick-kids-club this week. not only have i been sick, i can't seem to get any decent/uninterrupted sleep. major exhaustion. however, i did get some pretty awes stuff in the mail this week, including: my rollingstone (patd cover), my spin (mcr cover), my falloutboy cd and atticus hoodie, the oxford companion to the supreme court of united states which i got a pretty sweet deal on using amazon marketplace (ya, that one, not so fun), anddd my cosmogirl. yay mail.

just a few photos from soma, posted the rest here on my flickr. sf warfield probably during the week/end of the week. contracts midterm friday, wheee..
probably one of my faves ever.. though i wish his face were a little more distinct. too lazy to edit.

2 comments:

e said...

I'm jealous that your mailpeople love you more than mine. I still haven't got the #$!AW@%$%^* songbook yet. Perhaps it will come to celebrate quirkyalone day.

Ginny said...

What kind of camera do you use. It takes nice pics.