Wednesday, May 09, 2007

and if my brain quits, well then i guess that's just it

trust me, i've been waiting a long time to use that title for a post.

nearly one week, and nary a post. a good sign for me, actually-- it means i've been studying hxc for the past week or so. it also means i've caught a cold and i haven't had enough energy to pull any all-nighters. my grades will hate me later for that. w/e i'm ill + taking airborne 24-7.

check out this amazing cover of dcfc's "i will follow you into the dark" by the dresden dolls' amanda palmer here. seriously. d/l it while you can. if you thought the original was gorg (which it is... i can listen to that song on repeat forevs)... this one is gorg x 10. i also happen to have a weakness for covers-- that would probably explain my infatuation with this song.

new fun contest-y stuff coming up. more random posts, obvi.

lovexx.

No comments: