Saturday, July 05, 2008

it's not what good girls do

hay guise--

my flight was delayed a few hrs while i had a stop over in charlotte, nc. then had a ridiculous conversation involving my friend j, who was like "you'll never believe where i am" v. "you'll never believe where i am." pretty sure we both have a moment of disbelief. fortunately, i made it into the ATL by 8pm ish, was on my merry way in s's car by 9pm (it was still light out! marvelous, i tell ya).

last night we went to eat at a tapas place called twist! (the exclamation point is part of the name, not necessarily attributed to my exuberance, as i was pretty tired from traveling all day). pretty cute, i forget how small portions are haha. but got to eat a bunch of different things, even tried 3 desserts/// went to sleep feeling pretty full but appar, i realized this morning that i hadn't eaten enough (i know i'm really hungry when i feel sick to my stomach :( i do realize the irony in that.. um.. if there is any).

anyhow, am excited for warped tour which involves seeing peeps, catching bands that i didn't in the previous two, and generally avoiding embarassing myself. the weather here has actually been a lot nicer than usual. heard a t-storm last night and couldn't sleep (also attributable to the time change- coast to coast is always a pain in the rear bumper).

we're heading out to the georgia aquarium today, methinks. going to try to take lots of fun photos, perhaps by the end of the next decade i'll have them posted ;)

3 comments:

b said...

go to the new world of coke! coca-cola! wooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

christinearos said...

Ummm..... are you taking me with you to Shwayze when you get back?!? I come back from Texas the 14th. Let me know foo!

kathleen said...

I hope georgia was sweeeet!