Thursday, August 20, 2009

life, or something like it

... and just like that, and just like that, it's done.

well, this week was busier than expected. i'm now partially employed x 2 jobs (though still looking for f/t job, plz and ty) + working on the light the night (LTN) team jack's mannequin stuff. if you missed out, incentives for fundraising for LTN were announced last week & we've got a guide to signing up posted here.

tomorrow, i've got work in the A.M., will step foot into bay cities for the first time w/ kitkat and baby g, then bday dinner for an old friend. i know, i know, my life is ~so~ difficult. got my katy perry tix to her show @ the palladium on saturday, the 29th. very excited. she's one of my inspirations for whatever i decide to dress as for halloween... her and lady gaga. don't ask.

xo, tgi-almost-friday.

1 comment:

b said...

bay cities....oooh, they have my favorite italian cookies that remind me of living in the mountains. (that's mostly non-sequitor).