Monday, April 05, 2010

we're half awake in a fake empire

good morning, y'all! even though i'm not stoked about the fact that i JUST washed my car on saturday after months of build-up and grime (because i'm lazy and keeping my car clean is not really a pastime of mine), i've been waiting for it to rain for about a week. pretty refreshing... except i think it is officially storming now. yikes. stay safe on the roads, angelinos.

so, a long time ago, my bff marg told me i would love the national and obviously, she was right. so MY BAD for not listening earlier.  i've heard a few songs, but this is my favorite.  appreciate!

[the national - fake empire on letterman july 24, 2007]


as you can see... i am attempting to update more often.

2 comments:

Angela Lucier said...

Lol, you mean I actually was ahead of you on something? Wow. I saw them open for The Arcade Fire a couple years ago and thought they were great!

xmaox said...

hahaha, please! you have a phone w/ (usable) internet; you're way ahead of me on a lot of things!