Thursday, March 08, 2007

i'll be off to find another way

one of the first songs i heard off of the black parade was "i don't love you" (before the album was released). it was live. and it was gorg. so this video.. asdlkhlkhsdld. the album as a whole is amazing but this song. i don't even know what to say.



anyhow. not much going on. saw the outline @ spaceland last wed, a few photos here. kirsten dunst sighting (fab moretti was djing.. interesting).

last night i saw albert hammond jr. @ amoeba in-store which was FUNNNNN + irene saw drew barrymore when she walked by. apparently i'm blind. then we went to see bright eyes @ the el rey (bday pressie from irene! yay) which was really really really good. hadn't seen them in forev and i've only seen them once before. conor reminds me of a pirate with his longer hair but w/e. and apparently SIA was dancing all crazy next to me and kinda hit me by accident (i didn't know who she was at the time).

a show every other day is coming up next week.. must prepare. happy thurs!

2 comments:

Angela Lucier said...

Mao I need to talk to you haha...I need advice like whoa

Ginny said...

I love this song...and this album..and mcr...and gerard and I need to be together.