Friday, July 20, 2007

don't know if i want you to understand me

suffice to say, kenna blew me out of the water. he is AMAZING. i haven't had that much fun at a hiphopish show in, well, a lifetime. he's arresting and i was impressed. lighting was fantastic at the roxy tonight. i almost cried, the lighting was that gorg. yea, i cry because of amazing lighting. sue me.

AND HE'S TOTES EMO FYI. THAT SONG STATIC. SRSLY, THE LYRICS.

carina round sounded great, pretty diff from when we saw her last year with the oohlas.

vlog later?

1 comment:

Angela Lucier said...

Almost Too Soon (9:44:16 PM): Sisky safe?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Auto response from a L u C i E r 24 (9:44:16 PM): Harry Pottering myself...

In the meantime, HIDE THE SUPER SECRET SISKY SAFE!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost Too Soon (9:44:22 PM): Did I mis something