Saturday, January 12, 2008

quesadillas and juno

irene and i went to eat at poquito mas at westwood + olympic before catching juno @ the landmark theatre in the westside pavil. my food was delish, as always (the cheese quesadilla kids meal, which they gave to me at the kids price-- sweeet). way too many ucla kids there though.

juno was abs adorb. on top of being witty and hilarious, it had THE AWESOMEST MUSIC. seriously. side note: maybe i should just go to see "indie" films to listen to the music. despite a few annoyances with the guy sitting behind me who. kept. kicking. my chair. (ps. buddy, if you can feel me pushing my chair back IN RESISTANCE against yr foot, i'm PRETTY SURE that you should take it as a sign of annoyance. just venturing a guess.) tangentttt. okay. what i wanted to say was that the film was fantastic. def lived up to the hype. i still can't get over the fact that jl spears went to see that movie when they announced her pregnancy. weird.

school is intense! will temporarily take the social activities down a notch, but will prob head out once in awhile. i should get back to reading... oh ps. i turn 25 at the end of this month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me and kristen saw juno too! excellent movie and sountrack to boot.

-rob