Tuesday, January 01, 2008

you wore my love like sapphires

i got the minipop cd a new hope back in early november, and like most of the things in my life, i shelved everything till i was done with the semester. they've been compared to eisley a lot because of their dreamy, whimsical sound. the album makes me nostalgic for simple times like swinging on the swings at the park during sunset with my shoes off, while dragging my feet through the sand... and blowing dandelion seeds in the wind. (if anyone does this while listening to the album, please let me know how it turned out.) EDIT: also.. i wrote the dandelion part before i realized that's what's on the album cover. way to be perceptive.

my picks: someone to love, generator, fingerprints, butterflies... okay seriously. i give up, just listen to the whole album. check out their quirky video below.

[minipop - like i do music vid]


ps. in other nye-related news, how cute did hayley from paramore look on that nye masquerade 2008 mtv party (watch it here)? looove her hair.

okay done.

1 comment:

Angela Lucier said...

Neat video...I liked the effects and artwork...but the acting by the band was HORRIBLE haha