Sunday, October 09, 2005

smile like you mean it

in the midst of my current bouts of ocd, add, and random depression/manic happiness, along with coping with my wavering feelings of uselessness, abandonment, and lack-of-motivation-ness.. **people i know, please do not blame yourself for any of these.

there are just some people who never fail to make you smile, regardless of what kind of funky mood you are in, regardless of any circumstance/situation. i'm so lucky to have people like that as friends. i heart you guys.

other things that make me smile:
baby penguins
hearing my chem's helena on the radio
songs about california in the summer
seeing friends on the video board during sc football game
blogging
my teen vogue
finding out there's a pr firm called MAO PR. there's even a MAO MAG!

last thing (stolen from j.chan's profile): some people are like Slinkies... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

No comments: