Wednesday, December 27, 2006

for every inch we get, we need a mile more

back from hellogoodbye at the glasshouse in pomona.
forrest was having vocal probs. literally. 3rd or so song in, he was like "I LOST MY VOICE. I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT WENT. I WAS UP HERE THE WHOLE TIME BUT I LOST IT." poor dude :( they finished up as best they could (i think they still played a nearly full set), it was still a dance party (with the dancing banana, beer, burger, etc. on stage at the end), as per usual. wish i had my cam- the stage was all lit up with at least 3 big xmas trees, a few little ones, a herd of light-up reindeer, and some "snow" covering stuff. good times minus the voice-losing.

last thurs, the 21st, the outline/ william tell @ hob anaheim. basically, william tell was gorgeous, although he had really odd pants on.. whatever. the dude is attractive. and i was rude to the outline. i guess i might've been asking for the threatening beer-pouring on head.. or the face punching.. or the screaming-in-face-and-running away. i embarassed e, and aromee and alee made some new friends. awesome as usual.

ya show recaps aren't all that fun when there are no pix. i did finally finish my cobra ones both from the sd ipayone show and the snakes on a plane show. holler at productivity. i'm going to get cracking on patd (sd) and falloutboy (from soap).

[cobra starship @ snakes on a plane soundtrack party - key club - august 16, 2006]
here are some faves:
i thought this one was kinda rad.
and little did i know that when i blogged about my elijah wood sighting, someone would find it and post it in an ljcomm! dude, i finally feel like i've made it in life. i was wondering why someone had ended up on this blog when they googled "elijah wood" and now i know. props to whoever found this blog, haha. fyi, it was him. for sures.

i totes stole this from someone: happy holla-days!

2 comments:

e said...

You didn't embarass me...I overreact. But apparently I'm cool enough now where beer threatener is willing to ride in a car with me now. The dieter will pay for being a brat later with older photos from circa 1989.

xmaox said...

you know i'm just going to be more rude the next time. haha