Saturday, December 30, 2006

it's a long december and there's reason to believe

... that maybe this year will be better than the last.

i guess it's not so much that this yr was bad (au contraire- high points: soo many friends + soo many shows + soo many photos. low points: inadvertently seeing pete wentz's p33n iconized on LJ. kinda made my skin crawl. WHO AM I KIDDING. IT KINDA MADE ME VOM. and FINALS ROUND ONE. ugh). but i think it's healthy to hope for better each yr.. whether it is YOU who improve, or your circumstances.. or anything. hope's important, i think. it def. keeps me going.

my early morning work schedule makes me so tired.. so i haven't been going out lately. just napping for 47 hours. and then waking up and realizing i haven't seen my friends who are leaving on the 31st or the 1st. ooooops.

i got my hair did today. i was thinking more leigh lezark and it came out more posh spice. i guess it works. idk, my sister says i look like a newscaster. i just don't wanna look like i'm 12, yo.

i guess this is turning into more of an update than an emo post. i'm starving.

No comments: