Wednesday, December 27, 2006

give me envy, give me malice, give me attention

totes forgot to mention i won that meet-and-greet thing @ the sd panic! show. that was interesting. girls freaking out aotp, but i guess that's cute when you're underage. not so cute when you're my age (fortunately, i wasn't flipping out... i was too busy loling at all the "rules" we had to abide by.. including no touching, no leaning over the table, no inane conversation topics, no asking them to throw up gangsta signs.. you'd think we were meeting the pope. should've just thrown them in a bulletproof glass box). i rly can't say much other than the fact that it was interesting and someone should look up "professional responsibility" the next time they roll outta bed to do a meet-and-greet. nevertheless, i think all the winners had a good time and it was kinda cute watching them flip out the way my generation did for bsb and nsync.. even though it made me feel like like a geriatric.

despite the lecture, i still adore them. LIKE YOU COULDN'T TELL.

i finished the rest of the panic photos and posted them here.

[panic! at the disco - ipayone center - december 9, 2006]
the object of my (pedo)affection.

HOW ABOUT NOW, BDEN.aaaand just for lolz.i win at life. two posts in one day? holla.

No comments: