Sunday, November 23, 2008

all me, he's mine... my snack!

snack attack all day! starbursts... rice crackers... chocolate truffles... hungry again. my eating habits = OOC and really, what is stopping me from eating myself into some sort of excessive sugar/carb/random meat coma? i will never know. one of the many consequences of staying at home to study. whatev, gotta store up some energy reserves for finals anyway.

took a listen to the death cab cd, narrow stairs. none of the songs really caught my ear the way transatlanticism or plans did, but i'm hoping it was just cos i was distracted.

remember when i said i would stop talking about this movie? no. oldie but a goodie:
[twilight trailer spoof]



he still has my nickelback cd, i kinda want that back...

k, it's been a long day for me. goodnight and have a pleasant tomorrow.
xoxo,
king of this pity party

1 comment:

Angela Lucier said...

Ha it wasn't because you were distracted. That CD just doesn't impress me. At all.