Friday, November 21, 2008

you'd better hold on tight, spidermonkey

last night, the sounds played a few new songs that they've been recording. so so so good. i esp liked the first one... not sure what it was called though. of course, old crowd-pleasing favorites were played, and i again have a massive crush on all of the members. i hope they don't read this.

twilight = oh deer. i'm going to save my commentary for another day. excuse me while i mourn the loss of my brain cells and my dignity. and my hopes for this movie. ::sits down in a corner, facing the wall::

as you may notice, the time left until finals begin and the time spent utilizing procrastination methods are inversely related. therefore, i think i'm starting a new series of blog posts called "adventures in procrastination." this is where i blog about whatever i feel like blogging about. plus my mom is gone for a few weeks which means my eating habits are going to be absolutely insane.

for example, today i have eaten:
4:00am: mcdonald's chicken strips, med fries, and a med diet coke
1:00pm: chicken thigh, skittles
6:00pm: slice of pep pizza, a few bites of fish, edamame
ETA: 10:00pm: chocolate truffle, miso soup

that was probably the most protein i've gotten this whole week.

also, ETA: thoughts for the day
- what is the sound of one vampire sparkling? trust me... they do.
- if edward sparkles, and bella isn't around to hear it, then does edward make a sparkle!noise?

No comments: