Wednesday, November 12, 2008

i wrote a book about myself, and i liked it

THIS DAY COULD NOT START OFF MORE EPICALLY.

apologies in advance if you think my obsession with twilight is problematic (but the movie comes out in a week and i am ready to squee like the fangirl i am at the midnight showing). move along, nothing to see here.

what's better than the movie is the PR mess the two leads are creating. SO HILAR. idk how you would even try to play this off as somehow positive. trust me, i can turn a lot of words around on you... but this... this is epic.

rpattz dallas interview: at 2:13 "...when i first read it, i thought that stephenie meyer completely believed that she was bella, and she was just completely insane, and this wass just her private sexual fantasy novel, which seems published by accident."


kstew article: (re: stalker fans @ shooting locations) "I just didn't pay attention," Stewart recalls. "I was like, 'You guys are celebrating something that has not come true yet. So, you are really retarded and have nothing to do with this creative process and I really don't want to hear you celebrate in front of me. Get out of here! It's my responsibility!'"

rpattz e! online interview: a deluge of choice quotes... where shall i begin. perhaps at 3:33: "when i read it... i was convinced that stephenie was convinced that she was bella." "it was like a book that wasn't supposed to be published"... more sexual fantasy... blah blah "this woman is mad, and in love with her own fictional creation."


perhaps this is his form of revenge for smeyer saying "i don't think you'd want him for a boyfriend." rob was troubled by this statement for awhile, as evidenced in this interview by variety.

epic twi-spam roundup by cleolinda here.

2 comments:

mandy said...

Such major drama!! I don't even like Twilight but I find it entertaining, Meyers seems psychotic at times from what I've all heard.

xmaox said...

haha srsly you can't escape the hype! i love/hate it so much.